Wednesday 14 April 2010

REWARD!!!

I am delighted to hear that a local business has offered a reward of £200 for information leading to a conviction. This is an extremely generous offer and just goes to show that there are some very nice and caring people out there. I am not entirely sure how this is going to be managed, but at present I have had a chat with Linzi Watson of the News & Star and she has passed this news on to the Police. If anyone would like to add to this reward 'pot', then let me know and I'll pass the news on.

It is sad that something like this is necessary, but it is possible that a reward may just bring someone forward with the information that the Police need to make a conviction; and a conviction is what is needed in my eyes to get the message across to these senseless sick individuals that this sort of atrocity is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment