Sunday 11 April 2010

Day 3 - Sunday 11th April

I have caught up with time. Again no news, so we hope that Jack is still with us. We are going in to see him later this morning.

The situation so far otherwise is that we have informed the Police and they have informed the RSPCA. The police were extremely nice, but I know that there is so little that they can do.

If you want to be disgusted try putting "cat" and "air gun" into Google. It is frightening how depraved some individuals are. How can such activities continue to happen. Anyone who thinks that there shouldn't be controls on air-guns should come and meet Jack while they can. Air-guns are dangerous weapons Fact! I am not arguing for a ban, but at present, just about anyone can walk into a shop and buy a lethal weapon, capable of killing or maiming helpless animals, or even people. Who can tell me that the current situation is correct?

I am angry beyond belief.

Jack... Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment